During the Coronavirus pandemic we can only offer individual lessons – no group work – while taking the following precautions (based on the guidelines by the Austrian government of 30 April), starting 11 May:
- We will schedule pupils with extra buffer between appointments, so that pupils will not meet each other.
- We will disinfect door handles, bathroom and relevant surfaces between pupils, as well as air the teaching room between pupils.
- We provide hand sanitizer and will ask you to use the sanitizer or to wash your hands upon arrival. We wash our hands between pupils.
- Upon arrival we will ask you to sign a Declaration regarding your current health and your understanding of the risks involved in hands-on teaching.
- We will wear a visor or face mask when teaching. It is optional whether pupils want to cover their nose and mouth (we can provide a single use face mask).
- For table work we use single-use sheets which will be changed after each pupil.
- We stress the importance of cancelling your appointment if you are feeling ill in any way, or you have been in close contact with anyone who is ill, especially with symptoms like fever, cough, difficulty with breathing. You can cancel at any time: we are not charging a cancellation fee.
For more information on the Coronavirus please see Österreichische Agentur für Gesundheit und Ernährungssicherheit (AGES):
For information on the COVID-19-Lockerungsverordnung of 30 April by the Austrian government: